Apart from Free zone business in UAE, investors may also be interested in Company incorporation in mainland area of Dubai.
For Company formation in mainland area, the law stipulates that Investors nominate a UAE national as a partner who holds a minimum of 51% share in the company.
All the administrative work pertaining to Company setup through DED will be taken care of by Galaxy Max.
Galaxy Max can help your Mainland business setup process with:
- Document submission for security clearances
- Arranging Sponsorship agreement / MOUs with local partner
- Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Notarization of legal documents
- Registration with Ejari (Rental agreement)
- Office space along with Utility services in mainland areas
- Trade license with Economic department
- Registration with Chamber of Commerce