Offshore registered companies are entities which are not allowed to do business in the area of jurisdiction where they are formed. Owner of the company get no office as well as no visa facility.
Offshore Companies are preferred for their Tax efficient and cost effective structure. All offshore companies are incorporated through a registered agent. Some of the advantages of offshore registered companies incorporated in UAE are:
- Financial privacy & Confidentiality
- 100% Foreign Ownership of the company
- 100% Tax exemption
- Ability to maintain offshore Bank account
- Worldwide acceptability
- Vehicle for future investment
- Flexible business laws
- UAE double taxation avoidance agreement with several countries
- Stability of political & financial system of UAE.
Offshore company formation in the UAE are done only in JAFZA, RAKICC and Ajman freezone.
Galaxy Max can help your Offshore business setup process with:
- Document submission for security clearances
- Filing government application & procedural forms
- Assist in business planning
- Memorandum & Articles of Association preparation
- Certificate of Incorporation & Share certificate issuance from the free zone authority.